2016 Contextual Email Marketing Report
As contextual email technology changes the capabilities of inbox marketing, Liveclicker has compiled the 2016 Contextual Email Marketing Report to show the progression. Researching over a billion email opens, Liveclicker documents specific metrics surrounding the performance of contextual technology and methods used by Fortune 1000 companies to effectively engage consumers.
Email marketing will never be the same again.
- How contextual email technology works
- Contextual marketing in the email lifecycle
- Fortune 1000 performance data
- Examples and best practices
- Why contextual email is the next step for the email industry
The Transformation of Email Marketing
Just as technology changes the way we work and live every day, the impact of technology on email marketing has been undeniable. Today, email marketers can accomplish feats that were all but unfathomable as recently as five years ago.
- Email personalization at scale is now a reality; nearly every message can be personalized, even if the marketer knows little to nothing about the recipient.
- Machine learning technology can now determine the best wording for email copy and subject lines, selecting amongst thousands or even millions of semantic permutations.
- Cross-channel behavioral data can be seamlessly merged with each opener’s unique context, enabling powerful new personalization possibilities.
- Past behavior patterns can be dynamically modeled, enabling more effective content rendering choices – without the need to manually create predictive models.
Leveraging the research from this report, marketers will understand the new power of email within the digital marketing ecosystem and how to increasingly capture more return-on-investment with kinetic and contextual email marketing techniques. More importantly, marketers can develop new ways to engage inboxes and heighten contextual interaction between brands and their followers to deepen relationships and brand loyalty. With over 70% of consumers indicating that email is their most preferred medium for receiving business-to-consumer correspondence – it’s time for marketers to embrace the inbox with contextual interaction.